Servlet Flowable Rest API are not initialized

We migrated from activiti to flowable and our application is working fine. So we started to set up flowable ui admin app. As part of process configuration in flowable admin we wanted to expose the process-api from our flowable engine.

As per - Spring Boot · Flowable Open Source Documentation.

We had added the flowable starter dep,

<dependency>
            <groupId>org.flowable</groupId>
            <artifactId>flowable-spring-boot-starter</artifactId>
            <version>${flowable.version}</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <artifactId>flowable-spring-boot-starter-rest-api</artifactId>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <artifactId>flowable-spring-boot-starter-actuator</artifactId>
        </dependency>

we were expecting servlet to be auto initialized and the flowable engine rest api are exposed.

Logs expected.

o.s.b.w.servlet.ServletRegistrationBean  : Servlet dispatcherServlet mapped to [/]
o.s.b.w.servlet.ServletRegistrationBean  : Servlet Flowable IDM Rest API mapped to [/idm-api/*]
o.s.b.w.servlet.ServletRegistrationBean  : Servlet Flowable Form Rest API mapped to [/form-api/*]
o.s.b.w.servlet.ServletRegistrationBean  : Servlet Flowable DMN Rest API mapped to [/dmn-api/*]
o.s.b.w.servlet.ServletRegistrationBean  : Servlet Flowable Content Rest API mapped to [/content-api/*]
o.s.b.w.servlet.ServletRegistrationBean  : Servlet Flowable CMMN Rest API mapped to [/cmmn-api/*]
o.s.b.w.servlet.ServletRegistrationBean  : Servlet Flowable BPMN Rest API mapped to [/process-api/*

But with our application we don’t see any servlet registration.

Am I missing something silly? Can anyone help me with a way these api are exposed for my flowable engine?