Is it possible to Integrate flowable with heterogenous source of data and multiple protocols while framing decision without data persistence?
Welcome to the forum!
I’m having some trouble understanding what you are asking, can you please elaborate? I think you want to consume multiple data sources of different types (mongo and mysql for example) and execute a process without persisting Flowable’s data structure. If that is your question, the answer should be yes.
- Reading from multiple data sources would best be handled by Spring, so you should look to their documentation.
- Flowable without it persistence is covered in this webcast about running Flowable as a “Serverless Function” https://blog.flowable.org/2019/01/29/flowable-engine-as-a-serverless-function/
Thank you for your response. Let me explain.
- Flowable to steer the event processes including the data load – temporal complexity (time control and decision capabilities)
( We are planning to use Flowable in the PUB/SUB event driven process)
- Is there any specific best practices to be followed ?
- Integration harnessing for heterogeneous sources of data & multiple protocols to handle while framing any decision without persisting data
For points 1/2, have a look at our recent presentation around events here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX0dRiPqOmk
This will be part of the 6.5.0 release.
Not sure I’m understanding point 3. Can you give an example of what you mean?