I’m trying to achieve the below using, kindly let me know if this possible with Flowable Open Source, if yes some pointers on how to implement it would be great. Thanks.
• Integrate flowable with an custom application (based on Angular & Spring Boot)
• The data fields from UI has to be saved in my database (not flowable database)
• On save operation; Call a business process created using Flowable Modeler to execute the workflow with multiple reviews and an approval (creating a task).
• At any point during the workflow; need a view (visual cue for the end user) as to where exactly the request is present in the workflow
• A mapping for my primary key and flowable task