View Flowable spring boot process in Flowable UI

I have the open source versions of the Flowable UI apps (Admin, IDM, Modeler, Task) running in a Tomcat server locally port 8080. I built a Flowable process in spring boot using flowable-spring-boot-starter-rest. I have it running locally on a Tomcat server port 8081.
Is there a way to deploy and run my spring boot process so it is viewable from the UI applications?

For example: I have a business person who would like to view the running process and tasks.

Have you tried using the flowable-spring-boot-starter-ui-task starter that is new in 6.6.0?

If you must use an older version of the Task UI app, injecting custom beans is possible but takes some additional work.

Let me clarify:

I assumed you meant that you created some custom JavaDelegates in your flowable-spring-boot-starter-rest based application, and that you’d like that code to be available to the the UI app. If that is the case, the the UI starter approach will be the easiest way to go.

After rereading your post, I realized that your REST app might contain no custom code. In that case you just need cluster the engines by configuring the rest app and the Task app to point to the same database. The two engines will “see” the same set of processes and be able to act on them.

Side note: the Task app does contain all of the endpoints in the REST starter, they are just mapped a little differently.