For an integration, we are evaluating flowable as a runtime BPM engine. However we are concerned about the following
- Does flowable allow customization and extension of the features? Lets say, I want to add a new task action. If yes, how do we do it. There is little documentation around this.
- Once we customize the engine, how do we support upgrades to the latest flowable engine?
- How do we control the execution of a custom task type which extends the flowable user task?
- How do we stop deleting the tasks after completion?
- Can we create a new task on the task listener?