Mutiples radio button

Greetings,

Here is my problem: The user can set the status of a task (either A or B). I used a radio button and I required that the user choose beetween this two values. Everything works well.
However, a new specifitcation came. Now the user cannot select A if he didn’t click/check a box before.

I though solving the problem by having two radio buttons (i.e. I divided my previous radio button into two radio buttons: one A and one B ). I specified in the attributes of A that it can’t be editable if the box is not checked (editabel (RT) {{root.checkbox !=null}}). However I’m not abble to force the system to chose only one value (A or B) once the box is checked . I tried by using the required (RT) attributes without success. Do someone has an idea how to solve this issue ?

Thank you for your help!

example

Hi,

I think this is a question for the enterprise forum, not the open source code. Let me see if I can find some help, but it will be elsewhere.

Best regards
Paul.

Hi,

I think there should be someone on-site who will be able to help you. I’m getting you connected up.

Best regards
Paul.