Multi tenancy topic in models

Hi Colleagues,

In the case of multi-tenancy models, how can we display each runs with different name on the UI?
On the UI5 page, each run with multi tenancy will show the same name for each run. But how can we differentiate ?

Regards,
Preeti Shirur

Hi Colleagues,

Eagerly waiting for the reply on the multi-instance topic.

In the case of multi-instance models, how can we display each runs with different name on the UI?
On the UI5 page, each run with multi tenancy will show the same name for each run. But how can we differentiate ?

Hi Colleagues,

Any one please answer?

Regards,
Preeti Shirur

What UI are you referring to here? What is UI5?

Also, the Flowable UI apps do not support multi-tenancy.

Hi Joram,

I have mistakenly given as multi-tenancy. Actually it is multi-instance attribute of the model.
I would like to know if there is any attribute available in historic or runtime flowable rest API to identify the multi-instance existence in the model?

Regards,
Preeti Shirur

Hi Colleagues,

Can i get any reply on my post please?

Regards,
Preeti Shirur

Hi Colleagues,

Anyone please reply, is there any attribute in rest api to find out if the multi-instance model is running.

Regards,
Preeti Shirur

You can use /repository/process-definitions/{processDefinitionId}/model to get the model representation of your definition. With that response, you can check for the step you want, which should have the information in the loopCharacteristics property.