I’m pretty new to Flowable, currently im studyin the migration from Activiti 6 to Flowable latest, so i have some questions to ask:
- what are the major changes with Flowable (new features,bug fixes or performance improvements).
- is there any cloud version of Flowable?
- is Flowable support the process instance modification (at runtime)?
- im doing some stress tests on both engines Activiti/Flowable, and i found that activiti presents less (huge difference) deadlocks than Flowable, is there any recommandations to apply on the database server (SQL server) ?
- is there any script to apply in order to migrate the database scheme of Activiti to be used by Flowable engines?
- According to this thread Migrate Activiti 6 to Flowable 6 latest , the migration should just work, but i got some exceptions related to the scheme, like : com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Invalid column name ‘DISPLAY_NAME_’. on table ACT_ID_USER