I am using a ForgeRock openidm version 7.2 which has an embedded flowable engine jar which is osgi compatible. I had setup an external oracle instance and created the schema using the flowable engine script shared with ForgeRock package for openidm.
Refer the link below for the steps I followed.(Step 2)
I was able to initiate a successfull conntection to oracle instance and also the bpmn process definitions were getting deployed successfully. However, today I noticed some errors in logs due to which the process definitions are no longer functional within my openidm application. I am sharing a screenshot below which shows the strack trace. I do not know what has changed as we did not change any jars, configuration at our end for our app.