DMN table reference not working - Flowable Modeler

Hi,

I was using flowable-modeler and following tutorial provided by Tijs in this blog http://bpmn20inaction.blogspot.my/2016/08/using-activiti-6-angular-app.html.

I placed a decision task on the canvas but when I selected decision table reference property, nothing comes up. It supposed to pop up a form to give me options whether to select existing decision table form or create a new one.

I understand the tutorial was meant for Activiti 6 Beta3. Is there any difference?
Am I missing something here.

Thanks

nizam

Hi,

Are you working from the Flowable 6.0.0 RC1 or from a build from the current source?

Cheers
Paul.

Hi Paul,

I build from source from master branch.

nizam

Hi Nizam,

I’ll check out and see if I can reproduce. What browser & version are you using, or does it fail on several browsers?

Cheers
Paul.

Hi Paul,

Thanks. I am using chrome Version 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit), running on Windows 10.
I am currently testing on this browser only.

nizam

Hi Nizam,

It’s working for me on Chrome Version 56.0.2924.87 on Mac, and it would seem odd for it to be down to Win 10. If you Inspect the page (right-click menu) and look at the Network tab, does it show any errors?

Inspecting the page and turning off the caching might also set it working if something got cached.

Cheers
Paul.

Hi Paul,

OK. I will do that and try something out and provide feedbacks later.

Thanks.

nizam

Hi Paul,

I rebuilt the modeler and somehow managed to get it working. But one thing I discovered, publishing the application using a blank separated name e.g. “Order Application” would fail. When I removed the blank “OrderApplication” then the application published successfully. It seems odd that the modeler can’t accept blank separated name. Are you aware of this issue?

nizam

Hi Nizam,

I can create and publish apps with blanks in their names. Is there any error in your logs?

Cheers
Paul.

Hi Nizam,

Are you sure you’re running the latest master version? These both sound like bugs that were fixed.

Regards,

Yvo

Hi yvo,

Yes I’ve built it from latest master version.

nizam

Hi Nizam,

I just retested both your bug findings.
I cannot reproduce them.
Could you please see if you can provide some error / debug logs? (from the browser and / or java console)
Could you describe how and which Flowable apps you are running?

Regards,

Yvo