An example of how to map Variables to a process

Let me start by saying that your documentation is absolutely atrocious. I have been reading it for the last 8 hours, and I still don’t know how to Submit FORM VARIABLES TO A PROCESS.
Now admittedly I am not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I really have no idea how you managed to miss that little detail in your extremely verbose, unwieldy documentation that links you to every possible subject except the one key to my process …
HOW I TAKE THE FORM FIELDS FROM MY IN-HOUSE FORM UI (AND NO I CAN’T USE FLOWABLE FORMS) and pass them to the FREAKING PROCESS THAT I HAD TO WRITE BY HAND BECAUSE I CANT GET A VERSION OF ECLIPSE THAT WORKS WITH YOUR FORM DESIGNER.
For Heavens sake I know your trying to sell the managed version but do you honestly think people are going to recommend it to there CFO’s etc when the opensource documentation and tools are such trash?

All right, it would seem as though my initial diatribe was me being dense.
I am supposed to pass in a Map<Sting,Object> and that map should contain my individual fields.
I thought for some reason that I could pass in the object as my whole object. Not sure why I thought that.
But I did. My mistake.

1 Like