Upgrade issue from flowable 5.22 to flowable 6.5

Hi,

I am trying to upgrade from v5.22 to flowable v6.5. I am using SpringProcessEngineConfiguration.

As per the documentation I have added following code

processEngineConfiguration.setFlowable5CompatibilityEnabled(true);	
	processEngineConfiguration.setFlowable5CompatibilityHandlerFactory(springFlowable5CompatibilityHandlerFactory());
		processEngineConfiguration.setFlowable5ExpressionManager(new org.activiti.engine.impl.el.ExpressionManager());
@Bean(name ="flowable5CompabilityFactory")
	public SpringFlowable5CompatibilityHandlerFactory springFlowable5CompatibilityHandlerFactory() {
		SpringFlowable5CompatibilityHandlerFactory flowable5CompatibilityHandlerFactory = new SpringFlowable5CompatibilityHandlerFactory();
		return flowable5CompatibilityHandlerFactory;
	}

After doing all this, I am able to start to engine. all the new tables were created and data got migrated for jobs.

But when try taking action on the existing workflow which was created before migration, I am getting following exception…

Caused by: org.flowable.common.engine.api.FlowableException: Unknown property used in expression: ${Request.doWork(execution)}
at org.flowable.compatibility.DefaultFlowable5CompatibilityHandler.handleActivitiException(DefaultFlowable5CompatibilityHandler.java:1181) ~[flowable5-compatibility-6.5.0.jar:6.5.0]
at org.flowable.compatibility.DefaultFlowable5CompatibilityHandler.startProcessInstance(DefaultFlowable5CompatibilityHandler.java:372) ~[flowable5-compatibility-6.5.0.jar:6.5.0]
at org.flowable.engine.impl.util.ProcessInstanceHelper.createProcessInstance(ProcessInstanceHelper.java:84) ~[flowable-engine-6.5.0.jar:6.5.0]
at org.flowable.engine.impl.cmd.StartProcessInstanceCmd.startProcessInstance(StartProcessInstanceCmd.java:187) ~[flowable-engine-6.5.0.jar:6.5.0]