Supported application servers

I could not find a list of supported application servers to install flowable, is there such a list?
I am in particular interested if Glassfish 4.1 is supported. Any ideas?

It’s not one of the ones we test the community release on. Supported is a loaded term.

I don’t see a reason it wouldn’t work. Have you tried and hit any problem?

Cheers
Paul.

I did not try yet, before spending my time I would like to know if it is in the list of tested/supported application servers. What are the servers you test the product on? Do you have a recommended list of application servers?

We do informal testing of the app servers for community releases, mostly with Tomcat. People certainly run it on JBoss and Weblogic. It’s unusual these days to hit problems as Flowable are just default webapps.

Cheers
Paul.

I see you point, thanks Paul! But in case something happens and it does not work, could I still report it as an issue, what would be the company’s policy? Would you work on resolution or this would be ignored?

We try and avoid talking about the commercial support in the community forums, so depending on what level of support you need, you could either hit the Enterprise button at the top of the flowable.org page, or post any issues you encounter in the community forums (where people will try and help, but with no guarantees). That’s not meant to be a sales pitch, just, hopefully, a balanced answer.

Cheers
Paul.

btw, I could not find install documentation for Flowable, is there one?

Hi Paul

I tried to deploy the IDM on the JBoss EAP 7.0 and WildFly Final 8 but hard-luck, unable to access the deployed app and results in “Forbidden” message…

Have posted the same in forum but no luck in bringing the application . In your labs if some one has tried and if possible to help us to share the detailed steps it will be a great help. Can you please help us on this ?