Version 6 of Flowable seems to only support the ‘shared-schema’ model for multi-tenancy. Is there any interest from the core developers in supporting other models such as tenant per database and tenant per schema?
There’s already support for a tenant per database/schema as well, see:
This file has been truncated.
/* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
A blog post describing the support can be found here:
That’s great news! Thanks for the code reference and pointer to Joram’s blog post.