Script Task : groovy code not executed

Hi,

I use Flowable as embedded into a java project.
My script tasks, described below, are mentionned in the log, but are not executed,
One of you sees something wrong ?

Step 1 / i export the flowable-modeler into a xml file, i get this section (among other xml code) :

<scriptTask id="script1" name="script1" scriptFormat="groovy" flowable:autoStoreVariables="false">
    <script>
       <![CDATA[
 	  execution.setVariable("isavailable", false);
 	  println "isavailable: " + isavailable;
 	  execution.setVariable("comesfrom", "UK");
       ]]>
     </script>
 </scriptTask>

Do you confirm the “<![CDATA[” ??
Because it is not mentionned into the example given by the doc, the doc shows the groovy code directly between the tags.

2 / When i execute this code as embedded into a java project into Eclipse, the script is mentionned into the log, but it is not executed :

[DEBUG] (ContinueProcessOperation.java:executeActivityBehavior:223) Executing activityBehavior class org.flowable.engine.impl.bpmn.behavior.ScriptTaskActivityBehavior on activity 'script1' with execution 117515
 2018-01-19 14:53:57,776 [DEBUG] (DefaultFlowableEngineAgenda.java:planOperation:83) Operation class org.flowable.engine.impl.agenda.TakeOutgoingSequenceFlowsOperation added to agenda
 2018-01-19 14:53:57,776 [DEBUG] (CommandInvoker.java:executeOperation:83) Executing operation class org.flowable.engine.impl.agenda.TakeOutgoingSequenceFlowsOperation 
 2018-01-19 14:53:57,776 [DEBUG] (AbstractHistoryManager.java:isHistoryLevelAtLeast:47) Current history level: AUDIT, level required: ACTIVITY
 2018-01-19 14:53:57,776 [DEBUG] (TakeOutgoingSequenceFlowsOperation.java:leaveFlowNode:131) Leaving flow node class org.flowable.bpmn.model.ScriptTask with id 'script1' by following it's 1 outgoing sequenceflow

=> NO ERROR, but data are still the same …

I believe the CDATA is correct.

Do you have groovy on the classpath (don’t know how flowable handles missing scripting languages)?