Removing dependencies of various modules in Flowable

HI all,
I have a requirement .My custom requirement requires me to use only some specific modules from Flowable open source latest downloaded code base only.Names of the module is as mentioned below-

flowable-app-rest
flowable-root
flowable-spring-boot
flowable-ui-admin-app
flowable-ui-idm-app
flowable-ui-modeler-app
flowable-ui-modeler-custom
flowable-ui-task-app
flowable-form-rest
flowable-ui-modeler

However,I need to find out how easily I can remove the dependencies of other modules from the Flowable project so that I can just have above said modules and still build my project successfully.

Please let me know if there is already available resource link to refer to.Pls do share the link if there is any.Please let me know if any additional info is required.

I don’t think what you’re trying to do is possible without a lot of work. Most of these are tied to the functionality exposed by flowable-engine, which relies on most of the rest of the modules. What is your desired end goal? What are you trying to achieve?

Hi ,Thanks for the response.What I want is to use just few of the Flowable modules (flowable-app-rest
flowable-root
flowable-spring-boot
flowable-ui-admin-app
flowable-ui-idm-app
flowable-ui-modeler-app
flowable-ui-modeler-custom
flowable-ui-task-app
flowable-form-rest
flowable-ui-modeler) as they fulfill my requirement.I may not need the remaining modules at the moment.

However,since I am not able to isolate (remove dependency) these modules from the rest of the Flowable modules,my app size for the flowable app is too bulky.I want it to reduce .What will indeed help if there is a way I can just have these modules in my flowable app and can deploy it without any issues (post build and war creation)?

Please let me know if you may need more info to understand the issue better?