org.h2.driver error

I am using Flowable open source and using the flowable “Getting Started” guide to set up the process engine with the 1.3.176 H2 artifact. However, when i create the JAVA class as per the instructions in the document, i am getting the following error:

=====================================

Exception in thread “main” java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception while initializing Database connection
at org.flowable.common.engine.impl.AbstractEngineConfiguration.initDatabaseType(AbstractEngineConfiguration.java:526)
at org.flowable.common.engine.impl.AbstractEngineConfiguration.initDataSource(AbstractEngineConfiguration.java:491)
at org.flowable.engine.impl.cfg.ProcessEngineConfigurationImpl.init(ProcessEngineConfigurationImpl.java:960)
at org.flowable.engine.impl.cfg.ProcessEngineConfigurationImpl.buildProcessEngine(ProcessEngineConfigurationImpl.java:913)
at org.flowable.HolidayRequest2.main(HolidayRequest2.java:17)
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Error setting driver on UnpooledDataSource. Cause: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.h2.Driver
at org.apache.ibatis.datasource.unpooled.UnpooledDataSource.initializeDriver(UnpooledDataSource.java:244)
at org.apache.ibatis.datasource.unpooled.UnpooledDataSource.doGetConnection(UnpooledDataSource.java:223)
at org.apache.ibatis.datasource.unpooled.UnpooledDataSource.doGetConnection(UnpooledDataSource.java:219)
at org.apache.ibatis.datasource.unpooled.UnpooledDataSource.getConnection(UnpooledDataSource.java:95)
at org.apache.ibatis.datasource.pooled.PooledDataSource.popConnection(PooledDataSource.java:432)
at org.apache.ibatis.datasource.pooled.PooledDataSource.getConnection(PooledDataSource.java:89)
at org.flowable.common.engine.impl.AbstractEngineConfiguration.initDatabaseType(AbstractEngineConfiguration.java:498)

I have copied the 1.3.176 jar, javadoc and sources files to the .m2\repository\com\h2database\h2\1.3.176 as well.

Any help to fix this error would be helpful.