I’m new on flowable and confused about some basic concept. Let’s say I have a User Task (namely userTask1) which the assignee should make a decision. For example; let’s say there are 3 possible option (namely option1, option2 and option3) . In the bpmn diagram, a Gateway (gateway1) is appended right after the userTask1 with 3 flow. Sample diagram is below.
- I need the possible options for userTask1 when the User requests its waiting tasks.
- When the User selects one of the possible option (let’s say option2) , engine should automatically follow the flow, gateway1 with option2 path.
My questions are;
- When designing the bpmn process (using bpmn-io js), how the User can define the possible options?
- Is it possible to use FormData in Task to define options?
- When the User requests its waiting tasks, how can I get the possible actions?
- How the User can send his/her selection and flowable engine proceed with the selected flow?