Flowable UI in Tomcat with Quartz jar Error

We want to add the Flowable UI apps to a tomcat server that already has other webapps on it. I encountered an error when starting it and I’ve narrowed down the culprit to having the quartz-2.2.2.jar file in tomcat’s lib folder. Tomcat version is 8.5.37. Do you guys have any ideas or solutions to resolve this?

Hi,

Can you share the exception you see? In the Flowable 6.4.1 UI apps I don’t see a dependency on quartz, but maybe I overlooked it.

Best regards,

Tijs

It seems that my previous reply got stuck in the spam filter. So, basically, I fixed it by adding quartz-2.3.0.jar to the WEB-INF/lib folder in each of the flowable (6.4.1) apps. Maybe it’s a transitive property from Spring or somesuch.
Anyway posting the entire error might get me stuck in the filter again so:

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘quartzScheduler’ defined in class path resource [org/springframework/boot/autoconfigure/quartz/QuartzAutoConfiguration.class]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception etc…
When I tried recreating the error on a fresh tomcat it was:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘quartzDataSourceInitializer’: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception etc.