Flowable Timer Event is not getting completed after time is completed

Hi All

we are facing issues in the timer event. we have added a timer event but the timer event is not being pickup by admin automatically. Can you suggest what changes need to be done in admin to pick the timer task automatically?

A heterogeneous cluster setup as described above poses additional challenges to the job executor. Both platforms declare the same engine, i.e. they run against the same database. This means that jobs will be inserted into the same table. However, in the default configuration, the job acquisition thread of node 1 will lock any executable jobs of that table and submit them to the local job execution pool. This means that jobs created in the context of process application B (so on node 2) may be executed on node 1 and vice versa. As the job execution may involve classes that are part of B’s deployment, you are likely going to see a ClassNotFoundExeception or any of the likes.

I appreciate quick support here.

Thanks & Regards
Sameer

What is ‘admin’ you’re referring to? Flowable Admin? If so, Flowable Admin does not have a runtime engine, it only displays data.

That is correct. The classpath needs to be the same on all nodes that have the async executor enabled.

Yes we are referring to Flowable Admin.
We have deployed different flows as microservices running in docker container. It is not possible to have common class path for all the services. As microservices will have the code specific jar files.
Need help how to configure job to pick\configure timer in flowable BPMN flows. please share example if it is already being used tosolve my current problem

Regards
Sameer

HI Team,

Kindly support here. Please suggest how this problem can be resolved.

Regards
Sameer

If that is the case, you should not enable the async executor on all nodes. Only the nodes that have the full classpath should have the async executor enabled.

The Flowable Admin app doesn’t have the async executor enabled, because it would need the full classpath otherwise. It communicates over REST with the engines, not over Java.