Flowable not picking "flowable-ui-app.properties" when using with jetty runner (jar implementation)

The command which I am using :

usr/lib/jvm/jdk-8-oracle-x64/bin/java -Xms1024m -Xmx4096m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=8082 -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.authenticate=false -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.ssl=false -jar /var/lib/flowable-ui-app/jetty-runner-9.4.7.RC0.jar --port 8080 --lib /var/lib/flowable-ui-app --path /flowable-admin /var/lib/flowable-ui-app/flowable-admin.war --path /flowable-rest /var/lib/flowable-ui-app/flowable-rest.war --path /flowable-idm /var/lib/flowable-ui-app/flowable-idm.war --path /flowable-modeler /var/lib/flowable-ui-app/flowable-modeler.war --path /flowable-task /var/lib/flowable-ui-app/flowable-task.war

I have provided classpath with option --lib ( --lib /var/lib/flowable-ui-ap) and properties fill resides in this path.

Can someone please help me figure out the actual reason. Thanks in advance

I had a similar problem and resolved it by creating a ${jetty.base}/start.ini file, and specifying the path to add to the classpath and the path to the file.

So, maybe try a start.ini file like this:
--lib=/var/lib/flowable-ui-app
--lib=/var/lib/flowable-ui-app/flowable-ui-app.properties

See the docs for more info http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/startup.html