Event registry start - error

Hi, I have a problem with Event registry start. My flowable app is listening RabbitMQ broker. When I see the rabbitmq console I can see the consumer working:

But, the problem is when I post a event to rabbit, flowable doesnt initialize a process instance. The flowable logs show the following output:

2020-12-10T14:24:42.409511975Z Caused by: org.flowable.common.engine.api.FlowableObjectNotFoundException: no event definitions deployed with key ‘3’
2020-12-10T14:24:42.409515375Z at org.flowable.eventregistry.impl.persistence.deploy.EventDeploymentManager.findDeployedLatestEventDefinitionByKey(EventDeploymentManager.java:106) ~[flowable-event-registry-6.5.1.34.jar:6.5.1.34]

I dont understand why flowable is tring to search event definition with that key (3). In the model I set the following:

the event key is:

Best regards and thank you for your help

Hi xaviercocco, was there any solution to this item?

For a Flowable product evaluation I tried to implement this example: Introducing the Flowable Event Registry – Flowable Blog to test how useful is Flowable’s event registry.
So after configuring ports in application.properties my app is listening to a Active MQ instance, and both systems MQ and Flowable know each other now. My deployed model has set following attributes:

Name : Start Event
Event key : startEvent
Event name : Start Event
Mapping from event payload (event property - variable): customerId - customerVar, productNumber - productNO
Channel key : testChannel
Channel name : Test Channel
Channel type : jms
Channel destination : testQueue
Event key fixed value : myEvent
Event key json field : myEventField
Event key json pointer : myEventPointer

As soon as I send the suggested sample message into my Active MQ testQueue
{
“customerId”: “123455”,
“productNumber”: “flw123”
}
following, very similar error message occurs in the Flowable log (and no task is initiated in Flowable):

2021-11-16 08:34:07.547 WARN 25864 — [1#testChannel-1] o.s.j.l.DefaultMessageListenerContainer : Execution of JMS message listener failed, and no ErrorHandler has been set.

org.flowable.common.engine.api.FlowableObjectNotFoundException: no event definitions deployed with key ‘myEvent’
at org.flowable.eventregistry.impl.persistence.deploy.EventDeploymentManager.findDeployedLatestEventDefinitionByKey(EventDeploymentManager.java:106) ~[flowable-event-registry-6.7.1.jar:6.7.1]
at org.flowable.eventregistry.impl.cmd.GetEventModelCmd.execute(GetEventModelCmd.java:74) ~[flowable-event-registry-6.7.1.jar:6.7.1]
at org.flowable.eventregistry.impl.cmd.GetEventModelCmd.execute(GetEventModelCmd.java:36) ~[flowable-event-registry-6.7.1.jar:6.7.1]
at org.flowable.common.engine.impl.interceptor.DefaultCommandInvoker.execute(DefaultCommandInvoker.java:22) ~[flowable-engine-common-6.7.1.jar:6.7.1]

[…]

Any ideas here?