Does a Flowable cluster support running on a database cluster

Hi,all,
I am new to Flowable.Is that possible to make Flowable cluster running on a database cluster, instead of sharing a single database?
Thanks.

In our scenario , it will be a lot of process instances to run in concurrent ,which may impose a heavy pressure to a single database .

It depends on how that database cluster is exposed (and that varies between database vendors). If the cluster is accessed by a jdbc url and the clustering happens automatically, it will work out of the box.

I know this is an old post. I want to follow up on this topic. Typically in the cloud environment such as AWS RDS, database cluster can be setup with a single writable instance and many read-only instances to provide horizontal scaling. I do not think RDS allows one to setup multiple writable instances.

So my question is that would flowable support single-writer-multiple-reader database cluster? Flowable has been optimized to only write to DB when it is necessary. However, typically applications may need to call flowable APIs to query information frequently (such as polling for external worker tasks). These APIs could just access read-copy instances and hence leaves single writable instance alone. Is that something flowable supports?