Different sub-domain name usage per ui-app

I am redirected to idm app continuously (even if use app.redirect.url.on.authsuccess)when I tried to deploy flowable UI applications by using different sub-domains instead of different ports. Is there any way or workaround to solve this issue or how can I share cookie between sub-domains.

Hi,

If you look at the CustomPersistentRememberMeServices class in flowable-ui-idm-conf and then the setCookie method, you can see what we currently set for a cookie. Maybe for your use case we should also allow to change the setDomain method of the Cookie instance. Could you try if this solves your issue? Then we can make sure it will be configurable in the property file.

Best regards,

Tijs

I have already tried setDomain(".test.com") but it didn’t work, also tried web.xml enforcing Tomcat to set domain. I am not so familiar to Java. Is there any additional config ?

Did you remove all cookies first and start with a clean Flowable db?
From what I read on StackOverflow etc .test.com should work.
Do you see that the cookie is not used in the requests in the other UI app?

Best regards,

Tijs

I didn’t clean DB. But I logged out and tried login again. Also tried from an incognito window of chrome. I will try through cleaning the DB and share the result.

Ran into the same issue when setting up flowable. I have opened a PR with the fix I applied based on this thread.

but it not work on Docker …