Deployment 1 doesn't contain any rules

I’m using Drools rule engine from flowable. I created a business rule task and mapped it to the .drl file. I’m creating a process engine from the flowable.cfg.xml file and deploying the process and rules file together.

This is my flowable.cfg.xml

<bean id="processEngineConfiguration"
 		class = "org.flowable.engine.impl.cfg.StandaloneInMemProcessEngineConfiguration">
		<!-- class="org.flowable.spring.SpringProcessEngineConfiguration"> 
 		class="org.flowable.engine.impl.cfg.StandaloneProcessEngineConfiguration"> -->
		<property name="jdbcUrl" value="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/flowableDroolsSample?autoreconnect = true;DB_CLOSE_DELAY=1000" />
    <property name="jdbcDriver" value="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver" />
    <property name="jdbcUsername" value="root" />
    <property name="jdbcPassword" value="password" />
		<property name="asyncExecutorActivate" value="false" />
		<property name="databaseSchemaUpdate" value="true"/>
		<property name="customPostDeployers">
			<list>
				<bean class="org.flowable.engine.impl.rules.RulesDeployer" />
			</list>
		</property>
	</bean>

I’m creating process engine and deploying it as below

this.processEngine = ProcessEngineConfiguration.createProcessEngineConfigurationFromResource("flowable.cfg.xml").buildProcessEngine();
		this.repositoryService 	= processEngine.getRepositoryService();
		this.runtimeService= processEngine.getRuntimeService();

Deployment deployment =
                repositoryService
                        .createDeployment()
                        .addClasspathResource("MyProcess.bpmn")
                        .addClasspathResource("rules/rules.drl")
                        .deploy();

But it couldn’t get knowledge base from deployment ID. Throwing an error deployment doesn’t contain any rules.

Thanks in advance.

That config looks allright - how are you starting the process instance? Can you share the exception stacktrace?

I am also facing the same issue using flowable 6.6.0 with spring boot. do we have any reference for flowable drools integration will be really helpful.

No decision found for key: juecheceshi and parent deployment id aa138296f41111eda8fdd8bbc115b072. There was also no fall back decision found without parent deployment id.

No decision found for key: juecheceshi and parent deployment id aa138296f41111eda8fdd8bbc115b072. There was also no fall back decision found without parent deployment id.