Deploying Spring boot Flowable in docker container doesn't work for Postgress Sql and liquidbase

Hi all,
I’m new in Flowable we start deploying Flowable with Postgress SQL when we running business process in development mode without docker it works fine
and when we running in it on docker container it give us the following error
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘liquibase’ defined in class path resource [org/springframework/boot/autoconfigure/liquibase/LiquibaseAutoConfiguration$LiquibaseConfiguration.class]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is liquibase.exception.ChangeLogParseException: Error parsing classpath:/db/changelog/db.changelog-master.yaml

Can any one advise about the error ?
also Can one tell me why i need liquid base for Flowable ? do i need it or i can disable it
Thanks
Gihan

Hey Gihan,

Which version of Flowable is this? Are you creating your own docker images, or is this one of our own from DockerHub? Which version of Spring Boot are you using?

Is it possible to start the application with debug enabled to true? We recently had a similar problem on our tests.

Thanks for the info.

Cheers,
Filip

Thanks alot for your Reply Flowable Version is 6.4.2

<java.version>1.8</java.version>
<flowable.version>6.4.2</flowable.version>

Spring Boot Version is 2.1.8.RELEASE
we are using Docker Images