Deleting applications in modeler

Hi,

i have a problem when deleting applications from modeler. I deleted two applications but these ones keep appearing on the task.

This is a bug? What is happening with this?

Thnks in advanced,

Matias.

1 Like

Hi Matias,

This is by design, so applications don’t suddenly disappear for the user. You can remove deployed apps using the Admin app, by selecting the deployment and deleting it. You’ll need to make sure there are no active instances for the deployment (e.g. delete them too).

Cheers
Paul.

2 Likes

Paul,

now it works! Thank you for the response.

Matias

Hi Paul,
Thanks to this post I managed to delete the applications I had deployed. However, I can not find the way to remove the default app named “Task app”. Is it possible to do that?

Thanks,
Clara

Hi Clara,

The default app is a static app which is always there. If you don’t need it, you would need to remove it from the javascript / UI code.

Best regards,

Tijs

Hi Colleagues,

Can someone please help me with api call of App engine. I wanted to list all the deployments deployed in App Engine. In flowable open source document i couldn’t find any api calls related to App engine.

Regards,
Nabnit

All engines follow the same paradigm. So appEngine.getAppRepositoryService().createDeploymentQuery() (similar to process, case, dmn, etc. engines).