When using flowable modeler to switch from MySQL database to PostgreSQL database Error

When using flowable modeler to switch from MySQL database to PostgreSQL database, when reading the model, read the table ‘act’ of the database_ De_ Error in column ‘thumbnail’ of model ', error reported‘ org.springframework.dao .DataIntegrityViolationException: Error attempting to get column ‘thumbnail’ from result set. Cause: org.postgresql.util . psqlexception: bad type value long: ', I’ve tracked debuug, because it’s binary, but PostgreSQL is read as long.

postgresql Code:
private long getFastLong(int columnIndex) throws SQLException, NumberFormatException {

byte[] bytes = this.this_ row[columnIndex - 1];

neg = false;

if ( bytes.length > 18) {

throw FAST_ NUMBER_ FAILED;

}

spring error:
org.springframework.dao.DataIntegrityViolationException: Error attempting to get column ‘thumbnail’ from result set. Cause: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException:

Which version of postgres are you using? How can we reproduce this? Is it enough to swap to postgres and create a model?

1 Like

flowable.version 6.4.1
postgresql database 10.13
postgresql driverClass 42.2.5

Because I was integrating springboot and creating a model error when I read it with modeler.
so I think You can create a model with the flowable modeler and read it

I’ve tried running it against postgres 9 and 10, and both work here.

Can you try with 6.5.0? At least, on master it works fine (which is what I’ve tested).

I don’t know why?
I try to use 6.5.0
postgres 9 and 10
It’s all the same
"Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: bad type long
at org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.toLong(AbstractJdbc2ResultSet.java:2992)
"

no problem in flowable. u can change mybatis or ibatis:
In application-dev.yml
mybatis:
configuration-properties:
blobType: CLOB

1 Like