Unable to create table act_id_user on a different schema on the same server

H Team,

I have been trying to start up flowable on a different schema on the same server and I get the below error

Caused by: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'flowable_sit.act_id_user' doesn't exist
                at com.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:120)
                at com.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:97)
                at com.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.SQLExceptionsMapping.translateException(SQLExceptionsMapping.java:122)
                at com.mysql.cj.jdbc.StatementImpl.executeInternal(StatementImpl.java:764)
                at com.mysql.cj.jdbc.StatementImpl.execute(StatementImpl.java:648)
                at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.ProxyStatement.execute(ProxyStatement.java:95)
                at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariProxyStatement.execute(HikariProxyStatement.java)
                at org.flowable.common.engine.impl.db.AbstractSqlScriptBasedDbSchemaManager.executeSchemaResource(AbstractSqlScriptBasedDbSchemaManager.java:323)
                ... 136 more

i did refer to this post Unable to create more than one database in same server (MySQL) and updated the URL to

spring.datasource.url=jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1:3306/flowable_sit?characterEncoding=UTF-8&nullCatalogMeansCurrent=true

But i still get the same error. Please advice what needs to be fixed over here

What are you running? The engine? Or the apps?

I’ am running the engine