Unable to build image using scripts/build-all.sh

Hi i am unable to build using build-all.sh when running build-all.sh script camel-cdi is giving some kind of exception
i am sharing details of these build fails please help me ASAP.

I just ran the latest code on macOS and Windows without any issue. It is very difficult to see what the problem is from the snippet you provided.

Looking up the only message I see: Calc manifest failed, I find this discussion.. I would suggest that you follow the suggestion from the first response and run with --debug and collect the stack trace.

There may be additional information just before the first SUCCESS message (around Reactor Summary for Flowable …)

after running it in debug mode it shows these errors

ava,D:\Java Notes\Flowable 6.1.1 code\Code\flowable-engine\modules\flowable-camel-cdi\target\generated-sources\annotations, pom.groupId=org.flowable, java.vendor=Oracle Corporation, env.CLASSWORLDS_JAR=“C:\Program Files\apache-maven-3.3.9\boot\plexus-classworlds-2.5.2.jar”, Bundle-Name=Flowable - Camel CDI, flowable.osgi.dynamic=, java.specification.version=1.8, argLine="-javaagent:C:\Users\anand.pandey\.m2\repository\org\jacoco\org.jacoco.agent\0.8.3\org.jacoco.agent-0.8.3-runtime.jar=destfile=D:\Java Notes\Flowable 6.1.1 code\Code\flowable-engine\modules\flowable-camel-cdi\target\jacoco.exec" -Duser.language=en, sun.arch.data.model=64}
** at aQute.bnd.osgi.Analyzer.calcManifest(Analyzer.java:901)**
** at aQute.bnd.osgi.Builder.build(Builder.java:108)**
at org.apache.felix.bundleplugin.BundlePlugin.buildOSGiBundle(BundlePlugin.java:972)
at org.apache.felix.bundleplugin.BundlePlugin.execute(BundlePlugin.java:467)
at org.apache.felix.bundleplugin.BundlePlugin.execute(BundlePlugin.java:384)
at org.apache.felix.bundleplugin.BundlePlugin.execute(BundlePlugin.java:375)
at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:134)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:207)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:116)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:80)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.builder.singlethreaded.SingleThreadedBuilder.build(SingleThreadedBuilder.java:51)
at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:128)
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:307)
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:193)
at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:106)
at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:863)
at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:288)
at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:199)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:289)
at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:229)
at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:415)
at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:356)
Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: invalid LOC header (bad signature)
** at java.util.zip.ZipFile.read(Native Method)**
** at java.util.zip.ZipFile.access$1400(ZipFile.java:61)**
** at java.util.zip.ZipFile$ZipFileInputStream.read(ZipFile.java:717)**
** at java.util.zip.ZipFile$ZipFileInflaterInputStream.fill(ZipFile.java:4**20)
at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.read(InflaterInputStream.java:158)
at aQute.lib.io.IO.copy(IO.java:218)
at aQute.bnd.osgi.ZipResource.getBuffer(ZipResource.java:46)
at aQute.bnd.osgi.ZipResource.buffer(ZipResource.java:36)
at aQute.bnd.osgi.ZipResource.openInputStream(ZipResource.java:52)
at aQute.bnd.osgi.Jar.getManifest(Jar.java:308)
at aQute.bnd.osgi.Analyzer.analyze(Analyzer.java:194)
at aQute.bnd.osgi.Builder.analyze(Builder.java:387)
at aQute.bnd.osgi.Analyzer.calcManifest(Analyzer.java:694)
… 27 more
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Reactor Summary:

You have a corrupted jar in your local maven repository.

See this article for various ways to fix the problem.

FWIW, the easiest way is just to remove your entire local repo and download everything again: C:\Users\[username]\.m2\repository

after start-rest.sh command rest application is not start following errors…