How to change the @Order in ModelerSecurityConfiguration

Hi,
I have created Spring boot application with flowable-ui as dependency and I was able to login to Flowable UI. Now I am trying to add OAUTH to secure my application, after that my service not getting started due to WebSecurityConfigurers Order number conflict. I have verified both the below classes, where Order 3 is hard coded.
org.flowable.ui.modeler.conf.ModelerSecurityConfiguration
org.springframework.security.oauth2.config.annotation.web.configuration.ResourceServerConfiguration.

Please let me know how to resolve this? is there any way we can disable WebSecurity in flowble or change the order. PFB stack trace.
Thanks in advance.

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: @Order on WebSecurityConfigurers must be unique. Order of 3 was already used on org.flowable.ui.modeler.conf.ModelerSecurityConfiguration$ModelerApiWebSecurityConfigurationAdapter$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$b7387d5e@4ff00844, so it cannot be used on org.springframework.security.oauth2.config.annotation.web.configuration.ResourceServerConfiguration$$EnhancerBySpringCGLIB$$23a1ed9@4d82ded2 too.

• at org.springframework.security.config.annotation.web.configuration.WebSecurityConfiguration.setFilterChainProxySecurityConfigurer(WebSecurityConfiguration.java:165)*
  • at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)*
  • at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)*
  • at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)*
  • at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)*
  • at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$AutowiredMethodElement.inject(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:724)*
  • at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InjectionMetadata.inject(InjectionMetadata.java:119)*
  • at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessProperties(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:399)*
  • … 17 common frames omitted*

Removed @EnableResourceServer annotation from ResourceServerConfig class resolved this issue.
Thanks,
Venkat