FlowableWrongDbException: version mismatch: library version is '6.7.2.0', db version is 6.7.2.3

Hi.
I have created a new database for my application with the flowable version 6.7.2 defined in the pom.xml.
I have run in the database creation script (MySQL), flowable.mysql.all.create.sql but when starting the app I get the FlowableWrongDBException.

I wonder if this is because I am using the sql scripts from the 6.7.2 branch on GitHub (seems to be 6.7.2.15), but the Maven central version is 6.7.2.0. Why is there no version 6.7.2.15 on Maven?

Caused by: org.flowable.common.engine.api.FlowableWrongDbException: version mismatch: library version is ‘6.7.2.0’, db version is 6.7.2.3 Hint: Set <property name=“databaseSchemaUpdate” to value=“true” or value=“create-drop” (use create-drop for testing only!) in bean processEngineConfiguration in flowable.cfg.xml for automatic schema creation
at org.flowable.engine.impl.db.ProcessDbSchemaManager.schemaCheckVersion(ProcessDbSchemaManager.java:42)
at org.flowable.engine.impl.SchemaOperationsProcessEngineBuild.execute(SchemaOperationsProcessEngineBuild.java:51)
at org.flowable.engine.impl.SchemaOperationsProcessEngineBuild.execute(SchemaOperationsProcessEngineBuild.java:28)

Hey @garyb,

On Maven Central there is only version 6.7.2. The versions with the fourth patch number are only provided to our enterprise customers through our own private repository and pushed to branches in open source.

If you want to get the SQL files for the 6.7.2 version published on Maven Central you need to go to our release Release Flowable 6.7.2 release · flowable/flowable-engine · GitHub and download the flowable-6.7.2.zip asset, this contains the scripts.

Cheers,
Filip