Flowable + Apache Karaf

I’d like to install flowable in Apache Karaf.
Where can I find a good tutorial?
Regards
Antonio

Flowable has out of the box support for osgi, so it should integrate into your application without any problem. Is there anything that isn’t working for you?

I have not integrated the flowable into my app yet.
I was looking for a good starting point to use the flow in the OSGi environment.

Best regards
Antonio

Hi Antonio,

We are in contact with a possible community contributor company that is using Flowable in Apache Karaf. They would like to contribute a flowable-karaf module to make it easy to start Flowable in a Apache Karaf container. So if all goes well, we can provide this from the Flowable project soon.

Best regards,

Tijs

thanks.
I hope the next release of flowable cames with karaf integration.

We use flowable together with karaf and it is working well. I can not give you a good hint for a tutorial, but I am open for questions.

Basically, we have a process-engine module based on aries blueprint which provides the configuration of the engine and exposes all the flowable services (RuntimeService etc.) Around that, we have many modules which contain our business logic, which is orchestrated by the bpmn (we have a custom BlueprintContextELResolver, which scans all BlueprintContainer for JavaDelegate beans)

How to start Flowable in a Apache Karaf container.
I’d like to install flowable in Apache Karaf.
Where can I find a good tutorial?. Please suggest
Regards
Ravi

Hello Donkon,

I want to setup flowable in karaf, need you help, please refer some document so I can run flowable in karaf.

thanks in advance.