Embed custom forms in Flowable Task

The flowable form designer doesn’t have all the UI elements my business needs. This was alluded to by other members on this message board, such as the need to have signature fields, data tables ect. Is there a way to create custom forms and link them inside the flowable task application? I want to use the form builder’s forms in 90% of the cases but in the other 10% I want to use my own forms.

Thank you


The form designer JSON format is very flexible, so you can easily extend the Form editor with your own form components and implement renderer logic for it in the Flowable Task application. So it requires some development work, but it should not be hard to do.

Best regards,


Thank you, that’s probably what I will do.