Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction

I am having the exceptions below during the execution of a process and the process terminates after these exceptions. I have changed ISOLATION LEVEL of mysql from REPEATABLE-READ to READ-COMMITTED but I am still having these deadlock exceptions. What else I can do to get rid of from these exceptions.

You can check all exceptions from here.

https://601062a6dfa9f.htmlsave.net/

| ### Error updating database. Cause: com.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.MySQLTransactionRollbackException: Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction ### The error may exist in org/flowable/variable/service/db/mapping/entity/VariableInstance.xml ### The error may involve org.flowable.variable.service.impl.persistence.entity.VariableInstanceEntityImpl.updateVariableInstance-Inline ### The error occurred while setting parameters ### SQL: update ACT_RU_VARIABLE SET REV_ = ?, BYTEARRAY_ID_ = ?, LONG_ = ?, TEXT_ = ? where ID_ = ? and REV_ = ? ### Cause: com.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.MySQLTransactionRollbackException: Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction

| ### Error updating database. Cause: com.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.MySQLTransactionRollbackException: Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction ### The error may exist in org/flowable/db/mapping/entity/ActivityInstance.xml ### The error may involve org.flowable.engine.impl.persistence.entity.ActivityInstanceEntityImpl.updateActivityInstance-Inline ### The error occurred while setting parameters ### SQL: update ACT_RU_ACTINST SET REV_ = ?, PROC_DEF_ID_ = ?, END_TIME_ = ?, DURATION_ = ? where ID_ = ? and REV_ = ? ### Cause: com.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.MySQLTransactionRollbackException: Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction

| ### Error updating database. Cause: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLTransactionRollbackException: Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction ### The error may exist in org/flowable/db/mapping/entity/Execution.xml ### The error may involve org.flowable.engine.impl.persistence.entity.ExecutionEntityImpl.updateExecution-Inline ### The error occurred while setting parameters ### SQL: update ACT_RU_EXECUTION SET REV_ = ?, ACT_ID_ = ? where ID_ = ? and REV_ = ? ### Cause: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLTransactionRollbackException: Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction

What setup are you running? Do you have a way we can reproduce ourselves?

Mysql is known to quickly throw deadlocks under load (note that these are not necessarily deadlocks in the true sense of the words - it means that mysql picks a random transaction to roll back).