Custom Mybatis Mapper binding exception with Release 6

I am getting the following error when making a custom mybatis call.:

org.apache.ibatis.binding.BindingException: Type interface com.ibm.aatson.wfe.mappers.CustomMybatisMapper is not known to the MapperRegistry.
at org.apache.ibatis.binding.MapperRegistry.getMapper(MapperRegistry.java:47) ~[mybatis-3.4.1.jar:3.4.1]
at org.apache.ibatis.session.Configuration.getMapper(Configuration.java:717) ~[mybatis-3.4.1.jar:3.4.1]

All I changed is my pom.xml the version 6.0.0.RC1 -> 6.0.0 (was working before)

I am using the SpringBoot integration of flowable.
I have a src/main/resources file applicationContext.xml where I provide mapper to the Process Engine configuration like this:

<bean id="processEngineConfiguration" class="org.flowable.spring.SpringProcessEngineConfiguration">
         <property name="customMybatisMappers">
  <set>
    <value>com.myexample.mapper.CustomMybatisMapper</value>
  </set>
</property>
</bean>

<bean id="processEngine" class="org.flowable.spring.ProcessEngineFactoryBean">
  <property name="processEngineConfiguration" ref="processEngineConfiguration" />
</bean>
-----------

Had a simple fix. moved default package name in properties file from activiti -> flowable
spring.flowable.customMybatisMappers[0] = ..
(activiti was working until RC1)

Kudos again to all for releasing Flowable 6.:slight_smile:

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. For the 6.0.1 release be aware that we have changed the properties namespace again (because we were asked to do that by the Spring Boot dev team). It’s now just flowable, so flowable.customMybatisMappers[0] in your case. Sorry that we had to cause this confusion.

Best regards,

Tijs