Can the flowable-ui-app.properties files be merged into one shared file?

The Flowable documentation says

Usually, you will want to change the default H2 in-memory database configuration to a MySQL or Postgres (or other persistent database) configuration. You can do this per app by changing the flowable-ui-app.properties file in the WEB-INF/classes/META-INF directory of each app. But it’s easier to copy the flowable-ui-app.properties file from one of the apps or get it from Github, and put it in the Tomcat lib folder. The UI applications will first look at a flowable-ui-app.properties file available on the classpath directly and this configuration will have precedence over the configuration file in the WAR.

I have taken a look at the different flowable-ui-app.properties files and noticed that their contents are not identical. Some have more properties then others.
So I was wondering, should I either :

1. Merge the files into one shared properties file and put this file first on the classpath
    or

2. create a separate flowable-ui-app.properties file with only the overriden properties (i.e. database config)

Both approaches would work, so it’s a matter of preference …
The properties should not overlap between apps, so it’s safe to set them in one file (if not, please let us know, that’s a bug!)