Add Flowable related tables in separate database

hi,
im trying to create a separate database for flowable tables in spring boot.since im facing some flyway issue.i added Process engine configuration as shown below.tables are getting create but facing bean creation exception pasted below. can you please help to correct where im going wrong in configuration.

DataSource flowableDataSource;
    	@Bean
    	ProcessEngine processEngine() {

ProcessEngine processEngine= SpringProcessEngineConfiguration.createStandaloneProcessEngineConfiguration()
				.setDatabaseSchemaUpdate(ProcessEngineConfiguration.DB_SCHEMA_UPDATE_TRUE)
				.setJdbcDriver("com.mysql.cj.jdbc.Driver")
				.setJdbcUrl("jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/flowable?nullCatalogMeansCurrent=true").setJdbcUsername("root")
				.setJdbcPassword("root").buildProcessEngine();

flowableDataSource=processEngine.getProcessEngineConfiguration().getDataSource();

return processEngine;
	}

@Bean 
	public EngineConfigurationConfigurer<SpringProcessEngineConfiguration> engineConfigurationConfigurer() {

return engineConfiguration -> engineConfiguration.setDataSource(flowableDataSource);
	}

org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name ‘processAppEngineConfigurationConfigurer’ defined in class path resource [org/flowable/spring/boot/ProcessEngineAutoConfiguration$ProcessEngineAppConfiguration.class]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through method ‘processAppEngineConfigurationConfigurer’ parameter 0; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name ‘processEngineConfigurator’ defined in class path resource [org/flowable/spring/boot/ProcessEngineAutoConfiguration$ProcessEngineAppConfiguration.class]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through method ‘processEngineConfigurator’ parameter 0; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘springProcessEngineConfiguration’ defined in class path resource [org/flowable/spring/boot/ProcessEngineAutoConfiguration.class]: Bean instantiation via factory method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate [org.flowable.spring.SpringProcessEngineConfiguration]: Factory method ‘springProcessEngineConfiguration’ threw exception; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No qualifying bean of type ‘org.springframework.core.task.AsyncListenableTaskExecutor’ available: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate. Dependency annotations: {@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Qualifier(“applicationTaskExecutor”)}
2021-May-12 08:59:49.231 WARN [restartedMain] org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DisposableBeanAdapter.invokeCustomDestroyMethod.#349 - Destroy method ‘shutdown’ on bean with name.

I’m a bit confused by that code: you’re trying to inject a datasource, but you’re also setting the datasource url, etc. manually and then getting he datasource out of it? That won’t work, there will be cyclic dependency problems.

@joram Thanks for your time.
im new to flowable.
i thought we need to configure EngineConfigurationConfigurer with the flowable dataSource so to get datasource i was getting datasource from injected database url etc i was doing this

processEngine.getProcessEngineConfiguration().getDataSource()

then i was storing in local variable flowableDataSource and setting in

engineConfiguration.setDataSource(flowableDataSource);