Maven warning for flowable-image-generator 6.0.1

Hi,

There is a maven warning for org.flowable:flowable-image-generator:jar:6.0.1. Full message reads:

[DEBUG] =======================================================================
[WARNING] The POM for org.flowable:flowable-image-generator:jar:6.0.1 is invalid, transitive dependencies (if any) will not be available: 1 problem was encountered while building the effective model
[FATAL] Non-parseable POM repository\org\flowable\flowable-image-generator\6.0.1\flowable-image-generator-6.0.1.pom: start tag not allowed in epilog but got p (position: END_TAG seen …\n\n\n<p… @142:3) @ line 142, column 3

The Project element is duplicated in the POM.

Thanks.

I cannot recreate this issue. I do not see the project element duplicated in the POM.

• What version of maven are you using?
  • What command are you running?
  • What version of java are you using?
  • Can you attach the POM file that you say has the duplicated `project’ element?

Cheers

Hello,

I deleted the relevant folders in my .M2/repository folder and, after a new download, the issue is fixed. the POM is ok.

I have no idea why the POM got corrupted in the first place.

Thanks

Apache Maven 3.5.0 (ff8f5e7444045639af65f6095c62210b5713f426; 2017-04-03T20:39:06+01:00)
Maven home: C:\Standalone\apache-maven-3.5.0\bin…
Java version: 1.8.0_131, vendor: Oracle Corporation
Java home: C:\Standalone\jdk1.8.0_131\jre
Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252
OS name: “windows 10”, version: “10.0”, arch: “amd64”, family: “windows”

Good news.

I’m not sure what caused your problem, but I have seen some messages about using different versions of Maven to generate the same jar causing similar problems. The “solution” was the same as your actions, delete the appropriate folder.